Thermostat Cap

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by CatoRanger, Oct 30, 2011.

  1. CatoRanger

    CatoRanger New Member

    Yesterday, while I was changing the thermostat on the truck, I kinda chipped part of the cap thing that covers it.


    And now it's leaking......

    How much is it gonna cost me?

  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

    Join Today - It's Totally Free!

    Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

    Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

  3. Hooligan

    Hooligan Rangerholic!!

    Free if you can junk yard it, check ebay, they should be cheap
  4. OP

    CatoRanger New Member

    Cap thing as in the tube looking object that covers the thermostat.
  5. Hooligan

    Hooligan Rangerholic!!

    Yup, try a junk yard or ebay
  6. OP

    CatoRanger New Member

    I do love Ebay

  7. klinger86

    klinger86 Moderator

    your talking about the thermostat housing.... and as hooligan said try a local junk yard first.... at most they may charge you like 10 bucks.....
  8. OP

    CatoRanger New Member

    Forget Ebay then?
  9. Hooligan

    Hooligan Rangerholic!!

    ebay is fine
  10. klinger86

    klinger86 Moderator

    yeah ebay is great got all the parts for my front end swap from there.... just try your junkyard first and if they dont have it go to ebay.....
  11. OP

    CatoRanger New Member

    So Ebay is plan b?


    Thanks for the help guys

Share This Page