The official "Let's put a face with the name" thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lenn, Feb 27, 2009.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

paid private service... we are mutual aid for lawrence county ohio, greenup co ky and boyd co ky. so we get some good calls now and then... every now and then we get runs to pittburgh but not that often. havent been lucky enough to get one yet. but it keeps me traveling.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats cool man, They are hard to come by here, people line up for those jobs

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

can't blame them i work 2 days a week 24 hour shifts and get paid to eat sleep and sh*t.. lol after i get my truck the way o want it i'll probably end up getting a second job for extra money....

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

sweet man!!

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh i called ford about the fender badges for 06+ xlt and they want 19 dollars a piece for them good price?

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

they are kinda hard to come by, I usually sell sets of 2 for 25-30 but 38.00 is worth it to me!

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

that's what i figured i think i'm gonna go friday and get some... thank god for payday.... lol.....

9. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

This be me [​IMG]

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Me and my woman before we broke up

[​IMG]

11. SPless

SPless New Member

Well, I guess I'll play. Here's an older one of me....although I still get the same stupid look all the time....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

hahahahahahahah!!! tool time baby!

13. SPless

SPless New Member

It sucks that I have to look like the bitch of Home Improvement. I guess he was the smarter one though. "Hey Tim, you may want your safety glasses." "Nah, I'm fine Al***as he looses an eye." lol

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

15. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I am going to have to check this pic at home since it doesnt work here. Stig reveals himself :)

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Its an old one but one of the few I have

17. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Here is another
    [​IMG]

18. rango88

damn this is another pics I will have to check at home. gotta love red Xs :p

19. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You're not missing much lol

20. rango88

just epic clintinatious stupendousness :p

21. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!