the latest and greatest

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by 1997ranger, Jul 6, 2010.

1. 1997ranger

1997ranger New Member

i figured it was time to update the process on my ranger. since the emblems and lights i have put on an body lift and 3in coil spacers and 4.10 gears with l/s with 34x10.50x16 tsls and clear corners and tail lights with 4x4 rims and 2 8ft steel whips with cb mounted to headliner. upgrades comin this week are front diff, 4x4 trans, and transfer case for $350.
    this is it with the 31s
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is it with the 34s
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. abigaillozano

abigaillozano New Member

Hi there, I'm sorry if I'm the first one to react here but do you have any updates on the mods you put on your truck since the time you posted it? What other updates have you put on there aside from the truck emblems? I would really like to know what more you put on your truck.

Thanks! :)

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nice lookin rig! How the hell did I miss this thread?!

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

that is a sick truck

6. Ranger2232

Ranger2232 New Member

I love the tires man! How much do they Bf all terrains? how much do they run a piece??

7. great lookin truck, I too am interested in the new tires, what kind of cost do the 16" go for?