superlift 4 inch suspension lift

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by greenmachine2000, Jan 6, 2012.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

holy crap i almost choked on a cracker, that's freaking expensive, wish i had that kinda cash

4. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Been out for a while... Actually the only " true" suspension lift they make for a 98-11 ranger... That being said... I GOT ONE !!!!

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I got one too.....SLAP HANDS

6. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

I need one bad, but they are always back ordered.

7. Technically it is a three inch. 3" blocks under the rear leafs, and a 4" tbar drop to level out the truck up front. Everybody just calls it the 4" to make it seem bigger.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i do the same thing. chicks laugh when you say a small number.

9. Yup. And when this is as big as you can get it.... lol

10. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

this

11. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i want that truck

12. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Its $1700 + from summit racing and you dont need the superlift drive shaft either, a drive shaft from a ttb ranger or ttb explorer will do the same thing

13. Sweet. The link posted has it for the cheapest around that I've seen... And the driveshaft ain't too bad either pricewise.

14. OP
    greenmachine2000

i posted it lol!!

15. Sorry, forgot to quote turd haha. He said summit had it for $1700. I know 4wheelparts.com has it for $16xx.xx, then the driveshaft is an extra $300 set on top.

16. OP
    greenmachine2000

i just have never seen the 4 inch setup..seen plenty of 3s and such.

17. What do you mean? Really only the front is 4" man. And that's only to level the truck out. The back is still 3". I don't think I understand you completely lol

18. OP
    greenmachine2000

well i dont think i understand myself lol

19. lol Well, they call it a 4" kit. Idk why, probs for marketing. The front end of a truck is usually lower than the rear, for hauling capability. You should know that already. The lift levels out the front of the truck by adding another inch to the front lift. Know what I'm saying? Technically it's only adding 3"blocks of height to the truck overall. So it's really not a 4" kit like they're advertising lol See what I'm getting at bro?

20. OP
    greenmachine2000

yeah i see lol i knew that i just aint thinkin very clear. now i know. hell i should know this cause i have that kit lol..derr..haha

21. Hahahahaha. I figured xD So now that's all cleared up, how about them patriots? Lmao jk