Summit Racing

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Redneck_ranger, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Well, as I've more than broadcasted over the forum for the past week or more, I needed some CV axles desperately... I wasn't exactly sure what parts I'd need or where to even find them on the website. So I went to facebook, went on their page, and posted that I was looking for them and couldn't find them on the site. Next thing you know, Summit's rep got back to me within minutes, and gave me exactly what I was looking for, and then some. This is just my testimonial to how great Summit's customer service is. I ordered them last Saturday night, and they got here tonight. I'm extremely impressed. Not everywhere can do that lol But not only the customer service part of it, the prices were fair as well. $49.95 for each side, and $9.95 for delivery & handling. Not bad in my book because other places could charge up to $100 for one side. In my opinion, I would recommend Summit Racing to anybody that needed parts. :thumbup: Definitely going to be ordering more from them in the future. And I forgot about the best part..... STICKERS!!!! Haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

them are pressed aint they?

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Holy crap man...You got the wrong ones!!!

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Nah lol A1 Cardones, straight from what the rep gave me haha Nice try Clinton

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

One is supposed to be longer than the other for the passengers side man.....

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I took em out of the boxes. It's only the CV, not the entire axle. Do I need to go get pics of the actual parts?

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Dude..... are they different part numbers? Is one longer? The passenger side CV is the entire thing for it to reach the front Diff splines, it will be longer than the drivers side because it is FARTHER away from the front differential. Also....I am pretty sure the CV IS the axle

9. Captured Time

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

The passenger one is different. And yes, they are different part numbers. I talked to the rep and this is what he gave me

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

He was wrong

12. Captured Time

i hope so bro cuz its going to get real ****y if you get into it and you have the wrong parts

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm gonna have to go get some pics of it... They're two different parts. The passenger side has a recieving end for the axle to go into and the driver's side has a splined end to it where it goes into the axle.

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think you should call them back and tell them. Make sure you talk to someone in the parts dept

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Oh man....You better call them asap

17. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Are they really the wrong ones....? I'm gonna flip ****ing **** if they are...

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

from what the site says they are right but i'm with clinton the passenger side should be a lil longer....

19. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm gonna have to go get pics... That's the only way y'all will know for sure...

20. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I already do....better call them man

21. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Let me get pics first... I'll have em up either tonight or tomorrow morning of the parts themselves... Could just be the way the boxes are. Hang tight.