stuck pics

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by scott5640, Mar 24, 2013.

1. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

went to the mud bog in lakeland FL yesterday..long story short i got stuck and now my truck has a bad misfire and i need new pullies...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and another forum member came out and i warned him that the pond was deep...he got lucky and kept the passenger side on the higher side..if he was 4 feet to the left his truck would have had water up to the roof..

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

[​IMG]

Good shots.
    Your RED Ranger looks good, back wheels, blacked out Ranger emblem and the 06 mirrors, all things that I am working on.
    Now I have seem the. O the truck, I need to get going...

4. rangerguy95

rangerguy95 New Member

[​IMG]
    Yup, stuck in the front yard

5. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

I don't have any :(

Never been stuck, even after attempts to get stuck :(

6. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

only time I've ever been stuck was on ice in my own driveway after a good foot or so of snow had fallen

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  7. lil-redranger96

lil-redranger96 muddy girl camo

8. 06FordFX4

4x4 didnt get you outta that?

ive been in situations like that, mostly on purpose just trying to get stuck, but 4x4 always got me out

9. lil-redranger96

I just purchased the truck and that's when I found that the right hub was broke....the 1st and last time I go alone.

10. 06FordFX4

ouch. ****ty time to find that out lol

11. lil-redranger96

Yep...I also now keep a few bottles.of water. I had to wait over 2 hours for a friend to help me out

12. rangerguy95

rangerguy95 New Member

I know how you feel, my auto hubs have a vacuum leak and my rugged ridges got torn apart so I'm stuck with 2wd

13. lil-redranger96

I now have manual hubs. Haven't tried them yet.

14. 06FordFX4

im lucky and dont ahve vacuum **** to deal with :)
    and i dont gotta get out to drop it in 4x4 either :)

live axle ftw

15. rangerguy95

rangerguy95 New Member

Aww that's no fun, what are you afraid to do a little swimmin in the mud to lock your hubs in? :p

16. 06FordFX4

Haha nope. Why would I wanna get out and dig through mud when all I gotta do is flip a switch on the fly and not lose momentum :)

17. rangerguy95

rangerguy95 New Member

lol thats no fun but hey, if your truck is manual like mine, youll get everywhere by going through in 2nd and dumping at 6k haha

18. 06FordFX4

Automatic here.

But I've been in mud up to the rockers, and not been stuck.

Real mud. Not dirty water. These rangers are beasts. Light, great 4x4 system.

I wouldn't want one with vacuum system though. That **** don't work worth a damn.

19. lil-redranger96

I have manual trans....I have only been mudding a few times and it was nice just to flip a switch and I was in 4 low. But now I have to manually turn so I will make sure I have a passenger with me so I don't have to do it

20. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

flip a switch!?? It's all about pulling a freakin' lever sticking out the floor!

I'm generally the only one with the camera, but this is almost the only stuck caught on camera...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. 06FordFX4

Flip a switch or pull a stick, does the same ****.