stock coil size

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by mcdonald58, Aug 16, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i found some lift coils on craigslist for $75 a piece. one set is 18.75 in long and the other is 16.75 in long. im looking for 1.5 in of lift to level out my front. whats the length of my stock coils?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

If they're truly TTB lift coils, the 18" ones are for a 4" lift kit. Those 16" ones should be right around 2-2.5" lift, which MIGHT need the James duff 3" drop brackets. I had 2 inches of lift on mine and needed 3 degree camber bushings (which is MAXED out)

4. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

alright thanks looks like i wont buy them because i dont want to have to replace my new ranchos.

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Anytime bro.