Spammers / Trolls

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by buggman, Sep 13, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I'm sure most of you have noticed an increase in the number of spammers & trolls on the site... we're dealing with them accordingly and hopefully we'll have some new measures to help reduce the amount of garbage they post.

Until then, please click the "report post" links just in case we happen to miss any in the meantime.

Thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i do that everytime i see them

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

We apologize for all the spam threads, we are still working on it and hopefully we will remedy the situation.