some quick help; tools to remove BII sway bar??

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by SalRanger2, Jun 11, 2012.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

hey im wanting to go to the junkyard today and pull a bronco II rear sway bar off a truck. what sockets and tools will i need? i just want to be prepaired when i get their.
    thanks!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont know exactly what you would need, but Suggest socket set, a good breaker bar, PB blaster and maybe even a hack saw just in case

4. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ok thanks. can you buy endlinks for cheap? maybe ill just cut them off. all ive found aftermarket is skyjacker ones that are extended. im sure lmc would but theyre expensive kinda

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah summitracing.com or Rockauto should have them cheaper than LMC

6. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ok cool thanks

7. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

soo, i went to the junkyard, started taking it off. got it about 80% off after a good half hour (in dirt and one wheel gone) then i figured id see what they wanted for it. $40 i pull and $75 if they did it, WTF! i hate this yard but its the only thing close. i might have to make a thread to see if someone could get one for me. got a nice emblem tho! haha
    [​IMG]
    $5...thats pricey isnt it?

8. OP
    SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh and clinton thanks for suggesting a hack saw, i wouldve totally overlooked it and it really came in handy haha