some pics of my new F150

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by djfllmn, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I call bullsh*t

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

dude i aint BSing you...having an auto is so much nicer

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

more convienient <(not correct spelling) I agree, but I love being in charge of my truck. Now if I were to upgrade to another ranger or full size truck yes I would get an auto, but I love my standard and every car I own will be one

5. OP
    djfllmn

cause i can lol...this is the truck cleaned to my standards
    [​IMG]

6. RiverRanger22

RiverRanger22 Member

you can clean my truck while you're at it lol looks sharp man!

7. I will drink to that, an Auto for a DD makes way more sense, makes things much easier, such as having lunch on the run, having *** in the truck, no shifter in the way. etc... oh, and forget having a stick in stop and go traffic or long trips on a congested hiway.

I know I will never go back to a manual unless it's a play toy!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
  8. OP
    djfllmn

haha you got that right craig...and autos make it easier to get road head...especially with a bench seat haha...and i have a proper back seat too lol

9. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

hey DJ, are the doors on your truck longer than a crew cab? i got to drive my boss's '06 lariat crew cab the other day and hated how the door piller was right where i usually hang my arm out the window, lol.

oh, and how is it keeping the black truck clean? :D

10. OP
    djfllmn

its not that bad lol and i really dont stick my arm out the window...the beltline is too high for me...but idk about the doors

11. OP
    djfllmn

gonna bump this because i finally have an answer lol...yea the supercab doors on 04-08s are longer than the reg/crew cabs...and i dont have that center pillar that the supercrews do which helps too