so what did everyone get for cristmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hazard-maine, Dec 25, 2011.

1. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

so you heard it, what did you guys get?

i got a new hard case for my bow and a new gopro camera

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Achromious

Achromious New Member

A soft tonneau (I got it a few months ago but it was for christmas) I know it's not as nice as a solid one but it's a lot cheaper and I kinda like the look

4. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

what ever works man, and the come off easier too

5. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yeah and that's already come in handy a few times so I like it haha

6. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

A truck cover and seat covers.

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

new toolbox!

8. $300 towards things on my truck from my parents, another $90 from friends and family, and I'm getting a Cobra Nightwatch CB on Tuesday from my aunt. That's just the things for my truck... My dad got me a leatherman tool, husky racheting wrenches, beef jerky, and some small things. My mom got me a heated blanket, a baselayer shirt, video games, and a ton of candy and some of those ceramic lightup christmas village houses. It was a good day for me :D

9. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

my girl came over after she told me she was going out of town so that was good. my son got me a new stearing wheel cover ( realtree hell yea! ) and some new camo for hunting. ( all came from my mom and dad tho since my boy is 3 lol ) some new dvdsfor vid making and softwhere new laptop..and from the guys at work some new seat covers for my work truck.. the best thing tho was to just have my son here with me his mom told me that i was only going to get him on st and she would pick him up that night but then she called and said she would pick him up on sunday night..

10. pooleo

pooleo New Member

I got a 104 pc. Craftsman tool set for $40 at menards! (menards special buys FTW)

I also got a small halogen light rated at 60w. For those small jobs or tight places.

And I got a 500w large halogen work light. Neede one for a loooong time :D

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The wife got me a built Ford tough shirt with the name hooligan on the back and a new tap out glass. My kids got me a coffee mug and cologne

12. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

13. kozal01

kozal01 New Member

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  14. pooleo

pooleo New Member

man that leg lam is sweeeeet! Fra-gil-ieee!

15. wife got me a 13" craftsman floor drillpress and some small craftsman tools, daughter gave me some cobalt drill bits and a shirt jacket

16. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Let's see... I got a set of turtle beach headphones, a new 360 controller, a years subscription to gamefly, a beertender, 4 guiness pint glasses, 4 tall beer glasses, 6 pairs of pajama pants, work pants, jeans, a ton of socks, 2 black hoodies for work, a zip up hoodie, 2 pairs of sneakers, meguires detail kit, a windshield repair kit, I think that's about it. The ol' lady spent like $400 on me along with what my family got me. I made out really good this year.