Skid Plates 1998-present

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Joshp767, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Question... I'm gonna look into getting a tcase skid plate, and I would like to get a gas tank skid as well. Do you/can you make one for me? Or should I just go elsewhere for it?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

skids

Are these skid plates still available?
    Thanks

4. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

just wanted to put up here that these are great plates i have a set on the ranger now :p
    and id be interested in a gas tank skid also...not for a while though

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

josh hasnt been on here in three months so it might be hard to get a skid plate from him here. i think hes more active on other forums.

6. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Skid plate

Where is Josh located at geographically? Wanted to ask a couple questions but no option on the RCI site for contact. Wanted to know if the front plate will still work on my 04 with only a leveling kit? :huh::huh:

7. OP
    Joshp767

Joshp767 New Member

Hey the skid plates are available still, and sorry about the website I am working on completely remodeling it so it should be much improved in the future as far as that goes. The front plate will certainly still work on your 04 with a leveling kit. It will work with any bodylift, torsion bar crank, etc. just not actual suspension lifts. Oh and I am in Fort Collins, Colorado.

8. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Thanks

Josh thanks! Yea Ft. Collins is bit more than I want to tackle from Maryland in a weekend.
    Appreciate the quick reply..note to self: add RCI skid plates to the list!:thumbsup: