Site name / address

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hey guys. I've been searching around and also looking throughout the forum, and the site is referred to as ranger forum.com on the headings and subscriptions. After searching it, by going to rangerforum.com, this site comes up along with searching it by rangerforum.net. Yes, its a technicality but I like the .com name a whole lot better. So I guess the site can be referred to as rangerforum.com, RF.com or use the .net if you prefer. I figured I would just let all of you know

Yes...useless info....I am bored at work

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Okay, so it's the same thing basically?

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

yup except it can be looked up as .net or .com

5. DangerRanger91

DangerRanger91 FinGer The Crimson Ginger

I still like RFN... cuz RF makes it too close to another site for me...

6. Agreed.

7. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i looked for this site the other dayand got a **** site. dont remeber what i typed put i find it i will show you

8. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Damn and I just got used to saying welcome to RFN, now I am confused :p

9. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

I like RFN best, as others said, it keeps it away from sounding like another site

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I agree, it is very similar

11. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Both domains point to the same place. We had an issue when we first launched this site with Google indexing RangerForum.com. It seemed to have it on some sort of black list so we just moved the site to the .net and redirected the .com there. Either way, I always refer to this site as "Ranger Forum".

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool...That works for me!