Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RoadRanger, Mar 26, 2012.

1. We all have brain farts man lol Yeah, that might be your best bet. You can use 2x4s and 4x4s and for a few hundred you can have yourself a shed built to exactly the size you need. Hell, I'd be willing to come up and help ya if you wanted it.
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

carefull man, i might take ya up on that offer, lol.
  4. Hey man, I'm always up to helping when people need it.
  5. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

6. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Lol! ^^

Anyways, a real lean-to is basically 4 4x4s stuck into the ground and a tin roof at a slant lol. But id put 3 tin sides on it to help weatherize it
  7. OP

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^^ i think that's basically what i'm gonna do. might try to go a bit classy and use T111 as the sides. next weekend i'm supposed to be up in NY state to visit the family and i can check out some of the stuff my uncle's have built for ideas too.