Seat Options?

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by corradokid05, Apr 9, 2013.

1. corradokid05

corradokid05 New Member

Hey all,
    I've got a 95 Reg Cab Ranger XL 5spd and wondering what my seat options are? Where there different stock options that I can updgrade too... or that are a direct swap from other models?

I'm looking to swap in something that is comfortable, and either buckets that has a center console/armrest or a fold down one on a bench. I have a bench (2 separate seats that extend the whole way) with a fold down plain armrest w/ compartment... but busted off of the seat so its just sitting there.

Thanks ahead... pics would be great. If there is a lot... i will update this first post with a list for others in the future.

Thanks ahead,
    Rich

Pic of current seats:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. stanger

stanger New Member

Find you a ranger junked get passenger side seat unbolt it from seat frame bolts right up to your factory driver side seat frame you'll have factory bucket seats only BaD seat recliner leaver on the inside of the seat

4. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member