Safety Tool

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Most of you should know what an automatic center punch is.
    [​IMG]

Everyone who lives around water should have one in every vehicle. If your vehicle should go in the water this will take out a window with one push. Took the boy with me the other day when I went to the JY. Had him try it and pow, no more window. He really liked how easy it was and wanted to do more. I said no, he got to see how it worked and no need to waste a bunch of windows. OK, I let him do one more.:D Anyway get one, they're cheap.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Yup, have one in the glove box at all times. They're dirt cheap from Harbour Frieght.

4. good idea Paul, I have one from HF but it broke the second time using it, only good for glass or real soft metal lol

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

you dont live near water.......

6. hahaha true, but you know we have more boats here per capita than any other state.

7. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thats a cool tool ill have to get myself one. i might also get the glass breaker attachment for my aa maglite.

8. hazard-maine

boats and desert dont go together.... so why

9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Youve never seen Pirates of the Caribean have you?

10. hazard-maine

yes i have

11. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

I use the harbor freight ones in my shop......but I can't ever find the dang things! So I've got like a dozen that always walk away.

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cause I'm in Yo Hoodz.....stealin Yo ****!!