Roll call for nj meet!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cookiemonster, Jul 3, 2012.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

So whose going?

Address is..... 95 Waterloo valley road, stanhope new jersey.

Come on you guys show up! This is my first meet would like to have a decent turnout!!!! I Will be planning a meet every couple months if this goes through well!!!

Post up if your going!!! come on guys, once again 7/29/12 on a sunday, all kinds of stuff to do check out the thread in the meet section.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i checked google maps, the address comes up as being in waterloo village, which i thought was a closed down tourist trap? is that right man?

4. OP
    cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Its very close to waterloo village...and yes its closed...If it comes down to it i could meet everyone there and we just drive from there...its only like 5 minutes from waterloo village.

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

just PM me directions from the route 80 overpass back there, i usually head through there on friday to avoid the traffic on 80, so i'm getting fairly familiar with the area.

6. OP
    cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

pm sent...