For Sale: Roll bar, buffalo NY

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by timbits588, Nov 10, 2012.

1. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

Roll Bar for a Ford Ranger standard size bed (not the flareside)

-The color is black
    -Good condition
    -The reason I am getting rid of it is that I use the bed a lot and pack stuff in pretty high and wide so it cuts down on the available space a little bit. -Asking 150 or best offer. I'd be open to trades if you have something that would fit a ranger.
    -I'm only looking to sell locally. I know that will cut down on the amount of interest, but I really don't have any time to run around trying to ship or making trips to meet people.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member

i forgot to mention the back two legs actually swing in closer to the frame too so it takes up less space if thats an issue for transport for anyone

4. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member

5. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member

bump for trades or offers

6. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member

7. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member

8. Batmobile

Batmobile New Member

If you still have this in the spring I will take a road trip up there to get it.

9. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member

kk, bump

10. OP
    timbits588

timbits588 New Member