Rocks on the beach

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Black mamba, Feb 10, 2012.

1. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Come on down !!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

And the beach is an absolute killer!! On suspension parts FYI ..

4. I second this... lol Blew the hub out on the Dakota on the week that I was up at Lake Ontario. Needless to say, that was $300 worth of work that needed to be done while I was on vacation... Haha. So yeah, sand is even worse than mud. :yes:

5. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Well if you air down and take it slow and stay in ruts your good... But what's the fun in that !!!??? I like to pretend I'm in the baja 1000 and jump **** hahahaha !!!

6. Lmfao. And y'all say I beat on my truck... Haha. Count me in if you're going I guess. I'll just keep my extra set of hubs on me. lol

7. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Nah I take it easy lol!

8. ob269

ob269 New Member

Did you use nightshade on your lights?

9. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Yes I did. It's 3 thick coats it covers fast on the orange

10. ob269

ob269 New Member

Alright, did you scuff it up any before the first coat? Any wet sanding once done?