RF.Net **Official**Hoodie and shirt order idea thread.

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Dcrymes99ranger, Dec 8, 2011.

1. OP
    Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Where is the like button??? :thumbsup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mad hatter

mad hatter Member

would purchase a hoodie shirt and hat, not to mention stickers

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats great news, thanks! Jon is working on shirts, stickers and business cards, so it isnt something we have right now. Hopefully it will be in place soon and we will get ya hooked up!

5. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

cool I'll get some once they get done, is he doing windsheild banners do you knnow?

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont think he is getting windshield banners

7. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

dang cause one of those would be awesome

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

hope we can get some gear cuz id be down for some!

9. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Same here

10. DrIftKi7Vg

DrIftKi7Vg Sunny Soonkyu

If hoodies and shirts are made and so as the stickers, I'm all for it on ordering! Calendar would be nice but I would like to ask if my truck will be either on the month of May or December. If not, I'll stick with my Taylor Swift calendar lol!