Received the front RANCHOS today

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by Diabolical Ranger, May 2, 2012.

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i think these will be my next shocks the bilstiens are amazing but to expensive for my taste

4. xxxxxxxxxxx

5. xxxxxxxxxx

6. Demon

LINK PLEASE. can u find me front and rear for my 4x4 2003 ? and send a link if they are this cheap i will buy them tonight

7. xxxxxxxxxxx

8. Demon

i dont see a link?

9. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i just got my front ones today also waiting on the rear ones tomorrow. hey demon check out advanced auto parts. they have this deal till the 5th where you get 15% off orders over 100 also you get a $50 gift card towards your next purchase of 100 or more. then you can do the shock and awe promotion from rancho where you get a $50 mail-in rebate. you will also get free shipping. this is what did and got $240 worth of shocks for $150 shipped.

11. xxxxxxxxx

12. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

do you notice that they are stiff for a little until they break in? i cant wait to put mine on but i have a feeling its going to be a pain to get the old ones off because of the rust.

13. xxxxxxxxxxx

14. Demon

all i know is i heard shocks for cheap from someone lol.

15. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

alright thanks man. i got the back ones today and got really excited because it said rs9000 on the box. i thought they shipped me the 9000's instead of 5000's but after looking at the part numbers i knew they were 5000's

16. xxxxxxxxx