rear spring hanger parts source

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by racsan, Dec 29, 2011.

1. racsan

racsan exceding the limits....

at some point (mostly us that see salty winter roads) the rear spring hangers/shackles on rangers (as well as bronco/fullsize) will need replacing. i found this company to be a good source for parts, id defintly use them again.
    http://stengelbros.3dcartstores.com/ST-835_p_7363.html

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

My shop sells them. Gimme a call when you're ready to order them with a credit card and we'll send them out UPS to you.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

WTF 156 bucks..... i got mine from autozone for 50 bucks with the bushing......

5. pooleo

pooleo New Member

yeah, pass on that. You can buy straight from ford for like $75. The mount is $30 and the shackle and hardware is about $40, plus tax

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

The front of the rear hanger is what's expensive. I think we charge 40 bucks for that one, 20 for the RR hanger and 25 for the shackle.

7. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

Ill be replacing mine come Spring.