Rant thread!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Well I left for school and gas dropped a total of 9 cents hell yeah, but on my way back it went up to 3.79 which would make it a 18 cent increase in 3 hours. Now this kind of crap really hits me in the wrong spot. Why cant we use our own oil and crap that will last us 100 some years? O wait they want to wait till the other countries are completely out or low and then we sell it to them? Thats a bunch of ignorant crap when we buy and sell what we have now and distribute it out at high prices. And they wonder why some people don't have jobs, probably because they cant afford to drive, but wait its our economy and stock markets that revolve around the world. Forget that shut that **** down anduse basic technology. We dont need a toaster to toast our toast, we dont need 3d tvs, we buy and make **** that we dont really need and as bad as it is we all fall into this trap. We didnt need to buy lifts and aftermarket stuff for our trucks, but we did good idea at the time, but just think how much money we would all have if we didnt spend on all this stuff. And I thought all this up on my 10 minute drive home.

So this thread you pretty much discuss or complain about what you dont like thats going on or around us everyday, BUT do not criticize orargue in this thread. OR state peoples name or quote in any rude style that would provoke a fight. Lets keep this civil.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

We have a rant/vent thread already

4. OP
    Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

o ok lol close this then please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.