**RangerForum Official Buggman mod thread**

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Hooligan, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Corner LED 3157s

[​IMG]

Some of my own mods (trucklite license LEDs)

[​IMG]

LED tails from Clinton

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Today I recieved a pair of turn signal badges made by Buggman! I gota say, I am very impressed!!! It came packaged good enough to last through Armageddon and comes with EVERYTHING you could possibly need to make it work! It has the lights, all wiring, wire taps, zip ties, and 3 pages worth of instructions making it fool proof! Definitly gonna get installed tomorrow!

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

So we dont know if it's FULLY fool proof yet (crack at your last wiring "attempt")

5. Lol.... I now have contributions. I have LED cruise pods and the red oval off of Clinton's old front end. Pics will be added asap.

6. El Camino Man

Hahaha.... :whistling:

7. you mean he sent an installer too ;)

8. El Camino Man

Everyones must have two jobs on here... one as a comedian lol

9. El Camino Man

Well guys, got em installed! And like I said before, this was as straight forward as it can possibly get! Terry includes everything in the kit you will need minus some sockets and some patience. It took me the betetr part of about 3 hours and it was well spent! I took some extra time trying to hide the wires for a more professional look. I even went into the trouble of unbolting my fender so I could tuck the wires behind it lol. All in all, a VERY well rounded product! Great job Buggman! I hope to do some more business with you soon! Ill post some pics tomorrow morn

10. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

I want some of those turn signal badges. Those would look sweet if he could get the same color as my tag light!!!

11. El Camino Man

Ask him lol. Im sure he can work something out. He makes them to order

12. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

finally able to make my contribution.
    gauge lighting. only have one dim spot around 100 on the speedometer.
    [​IMG]
    hvac
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    headlight switch
    [​IMG]
    mustang dome light
    [​IMG]
    cargo lights
    [​IMG]

future buggman mods include possible buggman emblem, amber corners, reverse lights, and fixing my glove box light.

buggman even included a switch panel that i havent used yet. i highly recommend any of his products very well made and very helpful guy.
    thanks buggman youre the man!

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ok while i was out taking pics i took some more of the mods that i have purchased from buggman....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. damnnn klinger now I need yellow leds in my cluster as that looks pretty sweet

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah the only thing that didnt happen that i thought would was the tach needle didnt light up like the rest.... i dont know if there is something in there blocking the light somewhat i'll have to take it all apart and check it all out later.....

16. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Lookin good!

17. El Camino Man

That looks fricken sweet! I need to put together another list of stuff to get from Mr. Buggman lol

18. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Now I want the Buggman hook up... I just have no clue what color my truck is gonna end up being yet. :/

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

20. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Winning!
    [​IMG]

Got one with leds on behind it....won't upload though :(

21. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!