Want to buy: Ranger jack kit

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Joejoe52, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Joejoe52

Joejoe52 New Member

I have a buddy has a 99 Ranger which came without a jack kit would like to buy one if somebody has one to part with. Kit ie: jack, tire iron, and the extensions that are used to raise/lower spare winch. If you have one please PM me. Thanks, Joe

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

You may want to ask Hooligan, he has tons of parts and maybe he can get you one for a nice price. Good luck!

4. pwebb

pwebb New Member

jack

what all are you needing, I probably have all of it. I raised my sons 97 4X4 and removed the jack,

5. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Jack kit

Don't know about the 99 but the lug wrench alone fits the slot and raises and lowers the spare on my 04 no extension needed?

6. OP
    Joejoe52

Joejoe52 New Member

He needs the tire iron has a hole in the middle that the extensions fit in to turn them , and the extensions to raise and lower the spare tire winch