question about ROTM...

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by klinger86, Jan 3, 2012.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i know we just started ROTM over here is there a way that we can just do one nomination thread and just remove the winners for the (x) amount of time that you all have decided that members have to wait before they can win ROTM again??? i understand if you all wanna make other nomination threads it's just an idea....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I like the idea surrounding the whole set of rules we have. Jon established this on the f150 forum, We all looked at it and it was agreed to do it this way. We do it this way because it is different and to show that we dont need to make it be like other sites to make it work. The results from the f150 forum were insane, and it worked very well for that site.

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

no i'm not talking about changing the rules or anything i actually like the rules the way they are.... it's just a suggestion so we arent cluttering up the forum with several nomination threads....

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Well being that I am running it, according to some, I am not a smart man....lol...so we will just do the nomination thread every month so we dont get things mixed up

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol..... clinton doesn't =dumbass..... clinton =:thumbup: and :notworthy: lol......