Project: Hooligan 06+ front end upgrade

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Hooligan, Mar 5, 2012.

1. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

He is one of the busiest and best shops in the area, plus I have known him since I was 16 so, I cant do that to the guy

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. That changes everything then. lol I just got violence on the mind tonight. Haha. But just think, the longer it takes, the more you will appreciate it when you get it back!

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah its tough cause I am impatient and I have more work to do!

5. We all are man.

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

Its okay Clinton. I haven't done anything with your old front end since I Painted it =( I been so busy lately and then this Saturday I'm going to Coal Township (Brads neck of the woods I believe) to buy a motorcycle!
    And then Sunday is new plugs/wires and rear struts on the womans 07 Sonata..

7. I like the new avatar pic!!! truck is going to look even better than it already does !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. after reading the cost, it is out of the question for me but man that is sweeeeet

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

You could always order it a piece at a time Craig. That way your not footin the bill all at once.

10. lol, it looks good but I know I wont be keeping my truck as long as Clinton will be keeping his, at least I dont think I will be .. the bed is just a lil small. but I would be too impatient to wait for it piece by piece lol I am a " I WANT it NOW " kinda guy it gets me in trouble many times being that way though lol

11. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

did they say how they wee going to do it? are they going to paint the fiberglass up after as well to seal it?

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

They just chop it, fill it in and paint it

13. Demon

i've always wondered if this can be done at home

14. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont trust myself doing it thats for sure

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh come on clinton get you a couple brews in you and you'll do fine cutting it.... lol

16. Demon

and than trip and cut up the hood to the window lol

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

or get more stitches

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Lol the hooligan gets its revenge. Lol

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Should be treating me good since I made it all fancy and ****

20. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

you best get all the cops in PA to watch you rig bro i think i have a repo order on that se xy thing lol nice job man

21. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol...thanks man