Project: Firewood stock pile!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, May 17, 2011.

1. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

2. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...I wish

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

^Thats awsome! very unique

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Logs were cut today! My older brother came up and helped out by cutting all the logs!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn clinton you preppin for the blizzard of 011?

6. that is a freakin big log there!

We saw on the tv the other day that the midwest should brace themselves for a new england winter this year, I could not wait to tell my bro who lives in Missouri hahahaha he keeps saying they are going to move to the southwest but maybe this winter will do it lol

anyway **** load of wood there man, in the southwest you don't have to screw with all that, poolside till December!!

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...rub the pool in! Yeah its alot of wood and work. I want to stock up before prices go up

8. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yesterday, pushed through a sinus infection and sore ribs. It hurt a bit but I cant pass up these beautiful days. It made me feel better doing it lol!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

im going to sneak up and get some of that wood lol

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...Look out for the snipers! Don't bother running, you'll just die tired!

11. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Sore ribs? Don't touch the dancers!

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...no, atv accident about a month ago. Still hurts!

13. I think that's enough wood for 2 years lol unless you have it fired up already

yeah, leave the dancers alone!

14. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

no touch just look lol

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol... Well got some stacked on 1 rack and 1st bin is full and the 2nd is half way there so I am almost ready for winter!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1st bin
    [​IMG]
    2nd bin
    [​IMG]

Calculating the size of the bins, they hold 2.81 cords of wood. I was never good at math, but for some reason when I calculated it, all the numbers came to me like I was rain man and I figured out how much wood each bin will hold.

This is what I have left to do, quarter the big log, then split the pile on the right then stack it all
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  16. hellofa job man, it looks good!!!!

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thanks, you should come up and help! lol

18. ya know I will sometime but never in winter!!!lol

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol how much are you gonna use for the bon fires?

20. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

That works!

None, its all for the wood stove in the house. The woodstove heats my whole house so I need it. Saves me money from using the electric heat