Other Rides

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

Yeah, I just moved here to TX in June. I lived in Richmond and worked at Mooers Volvo on West Broad St. but I also used to work at Chesterfield Dodge (now Pearson Dodge) on Midlo Turnpike way back in the day. I know Midlothian area pretty well.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. venom97

venom97 New Member

my old cobra
    [​IMG]
    and my project 86 coupe
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  4. venom97

venom97 New Member

pasted the cobra where the fusion was supposed to be,sorry. heres the fusion.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  5. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Alright... a total Ford man. Nice shots!

6. OP
    Jon

Jon Administrator

Nice shots...I like the mustangs!

7. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

Did you cut the springs in the Fusion?? It looks low to me.

8. CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter REAL TRUCKS HAVE 3 PEDALS

other than my truck my mom has a 2008 kia rondo which i drive alot, my stepdad has a 2000 BMW M5 (650HP w/ a 6spd) which im not allowed to even get in the drivers seat, my dad has a 1994 jeep cherokee (which Im wanting a jeep and I get to drive it a lot when im at his house), and my stepmom drives a chevy lumina

9. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

UMMMM... Pics please. Mainly of the BMW (if you are allowed to photograph its awesomeness). The others work too but... Well its a BMW.:jester:

10. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

Alright, I will add this here since it really isn't a Ranger. A while ago I posted pics of the wife's Mazda. I am having fun playing with this car so here are a couple of updated pics. Nothing spectacular yet but I added the fog lights and "2.3" badging from a 2007 Mazda3. The V6 had the badging but I gotta show the 2.3 some love.

11. CrazyCooter

Here they are (the bmw i dont have pictures of the others)

12. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

Just curious... What is done to it to have 650hp? I see no intercooler and stock rear tires. If it does infact have 650hp, with those rear tires it must be one scary SOB.

13. CrazyCooter

the original motor in it blew up, and that was the last of hte handbuilt m-series, they dont keep them motors in stock but bmw built a motor for mclaren and they had one of them in stock so my stepdad got that one

14. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

Ok so pics? I/we need to see the beastly heart.

15. CrazyCooter

i dont have any pics of the motor...sorry:(