Other hobbies?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Blown04, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSh1fI5qGLk[/ame]

4. still waiting on seeing those copters fly in a video Paul!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
  5. My other hobby is the wife ,remodel the house, atv's and gambling, then ?.
    I gots my priorities lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
  6. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Still waiting on the weather to get better. Not fun to fly in the rain.

7. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

I do try to do guitar. Not too good though. Lol
    Im looking for a new project truck, but who knows when that will come around, or if I can even find what my picky ass is looking for.

8. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Get an older car lol. Theyre way easier to work on

9. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i race 1/10th scale nitro r/c cars

10. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Yea, except not a car, an older truck. Looking for a 89-93 Dodge W250-W350 4x4 with a early 12 valve Cummins, utility body and a plow, or a 93-97 F-250 - F-350 4x4 7.3 PS with a utility body and a plow. Do a mild lift, 35s, intake, exhaust, injectors, bit bigger turbo. Be blowing black all throughout the trails and responding to calls. Gonna light it up with even more strobes than my truck, put an air compressor and a tank in one of the compartments, make it my rolling toolbox/workhorse.

I'm picky.

I have one of those too, havent run it in a while, i think the front control arms are being held together with a zip tie.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  11. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

O gotcha. Im looking for similar actually lol. I want the late 90s 3/4 tons with the 7.3L, single cab, long bed 4x4, and gotta be a stick!. Spexy right there!