Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. blkranger231

blkranger231 Foxtrot Mike Lima

all the above lol, Naw trying to get a DJM kit off a guy he said its 2yrs old one guy offered him 250 shipped he didnt want that so I offered 310 to cover the shipping as well hasnt gotten back to me even though he has longed in earlier

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Damn man, you really offered alot. I hope he is smart and comes through

4. blkranger231

wow I just noticed that I can not spell for crap right now lol, o well if he dont want to get back to me the only thing I really want is the arms so Im searching Ebay looking for some stuff. Well Im gunna hit the gym see yall in a few

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

be good man

6. blkranger231

Well back gym was pretty good always love a good time at the gym works out all the stress and aggression. What new here?

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

about ready to rack out man. I am wiped! Be good man and stay safe

8. blkranger231

take it easy man

9. DieHard4rd

DieHard4rd New Member

Good Moring!!

10. blkranger231

Good night lol

11. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  12. Scubasteve913

Scubasteve913 scuba steve913

i woke up to another 2" of snow. 5th snow storm this season

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

yeah here too man, seems like every day we get a couple inches

14. Scubasteve913

Scubasteve913 scuba steve913

that bad thing about today, is that we are on our 5th snow storm. the previous 4 were far worse and the roads were far worse than they were this morining. but for some reason, everyone freaked out over just a couple of inches of snow. Going to school, my 15 minute drive turned into a hour and a half drive, and i saw about 7 or 8 cars in the ditch. there was like a 5 car pile up on one of our major highways. it was just stupid.

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Oh I know man, it rained yesterday when it got warm then turned to a dusting of snow. I commute 62 miles one way, usullay takes me an hour to get home. Last night it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home because people think they can still fly on slick roads. It took me an hour to go about 6 miles

16. blkranger231

blows blows blows freakin 11 at night here and i cant sleep for crap, why must the days be so boring and long now the nights as well, well time for a chew and a red bull. so whats up guys hows it going see yall are having some good weather

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

yeah crap for weather here man!

18. blkranger231

yeah today it was so dang dusty and windy i didnt even wanna go out for nothing, could barely make out the trucks 100 ft in front of you

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have seen pics of sand storms there, and heard about the heat, that really sucks man

20. blkranger231

i just wish this new unit replacing us would get their butts in gear and take over Im tired of sweet down time them bam hey we need you without any warning.

21. blkranger231

what ever happened to ebay having good deals now its full over over priced crap thats cheaper just to get from a reg website