Oh, hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aran, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Aran

Aran New Member

Howdy,

I'm not a current Ranger owner but figured I'd register and look for information since I'm currently considering one. The only Fords I've owned in the past are three Probes that were all terrible decisions in their own unique ways.

I currently drive a Cherokee and a Forester, planning on relieving myself of the Cherokee if the Ranger works out.

Um... I live in Pittsburgh, PA and I like long walks along the river and .. no wait it's not that kind of site...

So hi.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Welcome from Williamsport, Pa. What year rangers are you interested in? And what do you plan on doing with it?

4. OP
    Aran

Aran New Member

It's a 2004, I posted a thread one subforum up.

It'll pretty much be used for hauling crap from Home Depot to home while I work on our remodel, driving to work, etc.

No towing, no off roading, etc, just boring stuff.

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome to the forums!

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the Site!

8. welcome, hooligan also enjoys those river walks too ;?) lol j/k had to