Official Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by djfllmn, Oct 26, 2011.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

had a bad day at work or something piss you off...you can vent in here but keep it clean lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...You beat the demon to it!

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

ban hammer

5. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

well know wants to use this tread then i will!!!! after 4 long a$S months of my ex-wife buging the **** out of me for mone, gas in her truck, getting the baby ( that aint mine ) and how do i kno this the kid is mixed and we are both white, and she wanting me to pay her rent.. i finaly got hit with divorce pappers today!!! this was to be good right??? so wrong!! took the papers to my lawer to look em over and she is wants every damn thing claming infidelity on my part WTF.. as of now she went to my house changed the locks towed my work truck to god knows where and kidnaped my dogs!! so know i dont know what in the hell im going to do....

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

get your attorney to file papers on her then break into the house and change locks again and re enforce the door so it cant be kicked in.....

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn man thats some B.S., hope you can get it figured out

8. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

**** why do all that??? i billt the house and i put in a doore in the the underground storm shelter she didnt know bout that one lol.. time is on my side as of now i think

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Just want to start off with the fact I am ok, but my vent was that I was hit by a late 90s purple taurus station wagon and he never stop even though he took me for a ride on his hood [​IMG] and no and I never got his plate. he was turning onto the street I was crossing ( i was almost midway into the intersection) when he put his signal to turn and I saw him slow down to a snails pace (so I assumed he saw me) until I saw he from the corner of my eye coming at me. He wasnt going fast at all but I still landed on his hood. I made eye contact with the driver (bearded dirty old chap) and he made eye contact with me. but he never stopped

10. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Andy thats terrible!!!

did u go to the police? maybe call your local news, you can find the idiot who hit you.

I hope you are truly alright

11. rango88

well I have a mild soreness in my right knee but it could be the cold act it up. I am going to the police to file a report since work absolutely wants one.

12. Damn Andy, glad you're alright man. Hunt that bastard down and show him what it feels like! lol

13. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

canadians...lol glad to hear your okay.

14. rango88

Thanks guys, knee is fine, prob canadian winter at work lol. got a police report done for work :)

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I would have tracked him down and beat him!! Glad you're ok man

16. rango88

he was a shabby looking old guy, didnt want to get aids or something from him :p

17. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol....better off then

18. rango88

If you see a late 90s purple Taurus Station Wagon drive over it with your truck :p

19. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

I ****ing hate women and the mind games they play!

20. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

amen!!!

21. Alright, so here's my venting for the night. I'm sick of every one saying that I "beat" my truck. If any of them knew what I actually did with my truck, they wouldn't be able to say that. Half the trucks on here from what I see are used off road way more than mine, and put through harder trails. I did not beat my truck, but the person who owned it before me put it through its paces... I have actually cared more for this truck than I ever have to the Dakota, and as my dad and everybody around me knows that I damn well loved that truck... I cared for this truck so much that I would get into full on fights with my parents about getting desperately needed things fixed. I was driving around for a month with bad hubs because they wouldn't let me get it fixed... Thus, it caused me to leave the house and come back up to school and not talk to them for days at a time. But anyways, I love my truck more than anything else I own, to the point that everybody says I'm obsessed with it... Yes, I talk about it all the time. But it's my life... Without having a truck around me, I would have no clue what I would or even could be doing... Just because I take it off road doesn't mean I beat it.... Sure, the truck wasn't made for the Rubicon trail, but the jeep trails around here aren't nearly as bad... One thing I just ask from you all, please stop saying I beat my truck. I really don't and I have put more work into that thing than I have at my job...