Off road poser thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Black mamba, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

On my way to work today I spotted a roof rack and basket ! I was pumped to see what beast this was strapped to!.. I get a couple cars closer and what is it ?! .... Honda pilot.... Blacked out.. 4 Hellas on the rack.. Stock suspension and tires. Not a spec of dirt anywhere !! No trail rash .. Nothing !! I looked at him with disappointment and drove on..

This led me to think... How many posers are there??? We all see them .. Big lifted trucks with 35 inch MTs and not a spec of dirt..

So in this thread we shal post pictures and story's of posers we have seen.. People who build off road trucks, and never take them off road ...

Let's start !!

Note ... This is not the vehicle I saw. But close to it...
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Rangeredgewhite

Rangeredgewhite Ranger>Tacoma

a guy at school has a 2011 sierra and has xd series rims with probaly 35's if not bigger and has Fox shocks all around and he never goes off roading , its always clean , and my neighbour had bought a ford raptor 6.2l and he never goers on trails and he parks it in the garage every day.. like whats the point.

4. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

A raptor ?? In the garage ?? That man should be shot !!

5. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Honestly, if I had a 50k plus truck... it would be garage kept too, you'd be foolish not to

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hey.....I'm a poser!

7. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

8. Dammit Clinton! I was just about to say that! Lmfao. I even took the time to steal one of your pics and upload it from my phone onto photobucket... hahahahaha

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am the first to admit it.....it gets too expensive.....RIGHT PETE?!

10. greenmachine2000

you think if they wanted raptors to go off road they wouldnt make them so frickin cool looking, with shiny paint and ***y lights lol

11. Lmao. Maybe...... Haha. Just took my girl out for some trails. She loved it lol

12. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

It's ok Clinton, we still love you lol

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

dog?

14. Dog...? Lil red man! She loved the trails haha

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I thought when you said your girl you were talking about a dog

16. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

What's his name? Lol just kidding

17. greenmachine2000

petes getting picked on while at lowes haha

18. lol yeah. Just got an exchange on a $32 rachet. Haha. And Clinton, when I say my "girl" I mean the truck. When I say the pain in the ass, I mean my girlfriend. Haha

19. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Your all posers ....

20. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

35s are ment for mud not pavement

21. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Wow way off subject lol. I luv that about this place lol.

Anyways, weve got a kid at my high school that has a jacked up Ram 2500, diesel, wheels and tires to match, big exhaust... you get the point. Iv never seen it dirty. If my daddy bought me vehicles, Id take em mudding lol