Nothing special.

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Redneck_ranger, May 12, 2012.

1. Washed her today because of all the pollen sitting on it.

[​IMG]

I wanna order up two Firestiks for her this week and get rid of the white antennas, and take the paint of the wheels and go back to polished aluminum and shine em all up. Also if it works, I want to take the bedliner off too.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

what are you gonna use to try and get the bedliner off?

4. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Ya know pete every picture you take of your truck in front of your house.....looks exactly the same! I think you've only taken one pic and just keep reposting it lol

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Hahahaha. Sorry that I live in the city! lol Timbits, I'm going to put paint thinner on a rag and just rub it off and see how that works. If it doesn't, I'm just going to leave it alone until I can get some time to take everything off and repaint it.

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

I think you sh ould keep the bedliner on it.. makes it stand out some..

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I probably will, but it needs to be redone entirely.

8. ya know pete, just bondo the holes where the flairs were, and put some painters tape outline above where the flairs were and paint that in with bedliner, but prep it well in that area! viola, instant flairs, well look like flairs

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I may have a set lined up from a parts truck I know of.

10. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i washed mine today too, and it's already covered in pollen. having a black truck sucks sometimes, lol.

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, I washed her this morning. Drove her around. Washed her and waxed her again. Haha