Not gonna be one for a while

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hazard-maine, Feb 7, 2012.

1. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzewWt7rq04[/ame] this song he covered seems fitting right now

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. sorry to hear about your bud, take it easy on yourself, we all get caught up in our lives and that our friends take to the back burner at times. again sorry for your loss dude.

4. OP
    hazard-maine

yeah its just he lives 3 miles away and i could have hungout with him many times, its just one of those thing that you regret now

5. Don't beat yourself up bud. If it don't bother you too much, was there a reason for him doing it?

6. OP
    hazard-maine

I believe he was just depressed man

7. Ah. That's too bad bro.

8. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Dude, im sorry, it sucks to have a friend taken away. Its not something to beat yourself over with, its good tho that your gonna remember him every time you drive your truck tho. Were here for ya, man

9. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have not been through this, so I cannot imagine how you are feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you, family and friends. Just know all of us are here to help if you ever need to talk about anything.

10. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

You have my condolences. A former friend of mine killed himself last wednesday, he was 20, didnt leave a note or nothing, nobody knows why. His best friend found him in his room. I couldnt tell you the last time I saw him

11. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Damn thats rough we'll be here for you when you get back

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

really sorry to hear this, hang in there man. my condolences to out to you your family and friends.