Not a bad way to check out my ranger

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by ZCrazy, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

Well I got my new hottub up and running the other day and was just sitting there enjoying the view lol

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I think you will like that view better when the snow is on the ground! nice shot

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...thats a good one!

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

Be better with a couple women in the hot tub with you!

6. ^^ Rob has the right Idea, but he forgot to mention, if you have women in the tub PICS are required!

7. OP
    ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

haha, no women in the tub anytime soon. I live by myself. just me and the dog. I do start collage again in aug. so we will see how that goes, if ya get what im sayin. lol Only downside is that my parents actually live in the house next door.

8. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yes, I second this..

9. ob269

ob269 New Member

Lol, thats not a huge issue, just dont throw wild and crazy parties, throw small gatherings!!

10. OP
    ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

haha, yea! I just gotta see if i can meet any girls first, and ones that will let me take pictures.