Nj or pa ppl i need help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cookiemonster, Jun 22, 2012.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Was wondering if anyone was going to harry's u pull it or any other junkyards this weekend. I need a part and can't find any in the yards near me. Not sure exactly what its called, Its like a collar that runs through the firewall off the steering column. At the end it has a plastic ring that holds the steering arm straight. mine's rotted out and has been for some time, it finally let go while puttin the steering extension on for the body lift.

Here's a couple pics i snapped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

4. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i was gonna head out with my buddie to look for parts for his truck but he bought a new car instead, so that trips on hold for now...

did you try calling capitol over in bangor, or sibums in east stroudsburg? they might have something.

5. OP
    cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I don't even know what to call it, lol And capitol will charge me an arm and a leg for it like they do with everything else...

6. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

that's if capitol will even sell it. me & my buddie drove up there from his place in portland, to get a crankshaft sensor plug, scince his fell apart. guy wouldin't even sell us one, said it most likely wouldin't work and we would return it? who the hell returns a $2 used plug?? dumbasses, lol.

7. OP
    cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Yea, there *******s up there....But i got a whole steering column today so where good!