newtown shooting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mcdonald58, Dec 14, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

glad to hear everyone related to you is ok.... as for the shooting, words cannot express how i feel for everyone involved.

4. Diablo

Diablo New Member

yeah, very sad.. and we need assualt rifles in the hands of morons and mentally disturbed.

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the bad thing other than the loss of life is that this is just going to add fuel to the fire of those wanting to ban certain guns....

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very sad thing today. That breaks my heart and I'm sure alot of others as well. My thoughts, prayers and love go out to the families of the lost today. It seems in times of bickering about politics, different opinions I hope to see more people realize that there are more important things in this world that we at times take for granted....Our children, their safety and the love we truly have for one another that should be shown more often, no just times in tragedy.

God Bless the children we lost today, may he watch over them until they reunite with their families once again. God Bless the teachers we lost and the the teachers who protected the other children in that school.

As for the shooter, YOU went straight to hell, there is no mercy there.

7. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Another sad day.

Can't see how people (political people in particular) can blame a gun for these things.
    If there were no guns in the world, people like this would use a vehicle, a bomb, a baseball bat, a hammer or anything else they could get their hands on to do their damage.

What's even worse is there's probably another nutjob out there who will do something like this again :(