So I have been wanting new seats for a long time. Just about as long as I have owned the truck. Had a pair of Expo power seats but they were just too big and they were tan. Then I found some seat covers on EBAY that looked nice and what I wanted for seats. Bonus- they were only $40 for a pair! Anyway, I don't like how seat covers fit, never get them to fit snug. So I took the seats apart, separated the seat cover back and seat and stitched them on. I've only got the passenger seat done so far, this took me 2 days. Now I have sore fingers and need to do other things for a couple of days. Here is a shot of the completed seat. Oh BTW, I added a little stuffing to the seat for a little more cushy.