New member from Mcminnville TN

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1995-350, May 22, 2012.

1. 1995-350

1995-350 New Member

Hi ya ill let ya know im a bad speller up front in hopes to prevent any name calling etc lol.. i got me a 1995 ford ranger in Spencer Tennessee the miles will suprise you 350k miles all moter wus not rebuilt and is original tranmmison still shift prefect no grinds what so ever air conditoner blow ice cold inteior. it is over loading on fuel due to no cats and 2.3 require a cat to run properly the truck is in ruff shape and needs new bed and a front clip to make it looks realy nice i have heard rumors of 01 explore bumpers working on these trucks so i plan to put one of tham on it i payed 700 for this truck and suspected it to need a new drag link came with 2 brand new tires less than 2 weeks old i sold tham and got these 20s for 200 dollers i will upload a video of this ranger before and after my 5.0 exhuast wus installed and to give you a ideal of it great fourms so far guys:thumbup1:http://www.rangerforum.net/images/smilies/thumbup1.gif

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Welcome to rfn.

4. welcome , I have been in Mcminnvile TN, while I was working in Ten Mile TN. went to the park in Mcminnville small world man, even went to the Krystal burger joint while there, they are not a white castle but close

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
  5. Welcome! That's not a bad looking truck you got there.

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to Ranger Forum

7. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

thanks it wus awsome to pick up my first ranger i owned 3 mustangs and a 280zx and chrysler sebring and none of tham can compare to my ford ranger yeah its small down here in mcminnville thats why i like it not to confuseing i realy live 5 miles from mcminnville in a smaller town called viola tennessee a town of 100 people tops lol but i say mcminnville becouse its better lol yeah she needs a good buffing and new bed wen i take video ill make sure i show the bullet holes in the bed :D

8. Oh god, how did that happen? lol Piss off the local moonshiners? :p

9. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

lmfao i dont know what happen the guy i got it off of said his friend came down there and shot his truck full a bullet holes dont sound like a friend if you ask me lol

10. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i think he ment to say his old friend haha and the truck looks good on 20s

11. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome to RF.net

12. Lmao. Musta owed him some money or something lol I wanna see pictures of this!

13. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

14. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

how do i download photos of my truck in these comments things

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  15. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

befor my ford ranger hualed off my mustang to scrap

photos i took of my ranger befor i hualed the mustang off ill get the side of the bed with bullet holes wen i take a video

16. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

this the bed it dont look bad from a far but its worse in person lol

17. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

>>>>>

======================
    WELCOME from a fellow Tennesseean!

Thats alotta trailer & weight for a lil' Ranger.........

18. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Welcome !!!

19. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

yeah my brothers stock 2.5 has pulled it and a whole lot more weight and its all working good and pulls stuff like its noting

20. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

Welcome, you don't need spelling help, you need punctuation! Welcome from a former resident of Kingsport, TN

21. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

need wha???