1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

looks good dude...i have projectors in my truck too...although its a retrofit with the OE housings

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Glad to see you got them done. Looks good.

4. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Thank you for all ur advice. It was easy once I knew what to connect where. The hardest part was getting the headlights seated back. Lol

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

night pictures?

6. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

No prob. Do you like them as much now that they are on the truck and working? I had the same trouble getting them locked in.

7. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Yes I love the way they look but I think I need to adjust them cuz the driving lights only shine about 20 yards out in front

8. Yeah, that might just be a good idea......lol Look good man. I may have to get projectors soon now. Lol

9. DrIftKi7Vg

DrIftKi7Vg Sunny Soonkyu

x2, I would like to see the output.

Go towards doing a retrofit! You won't regret it!