New addition to the ranger!

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by Brinker88, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

They're not on yet, but I just picked these up today at a yardsale for $150. 3/4 tread TSLs on American Racing Outlaw IIs. Bolt pattern's different so y'all have first dibs on them. Old school 5x5.5 bolt pattern.
    BTW, they're 33x12.50xR15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

nice dude, when are they goin on?

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nice find man! I have the same rims but I need better ones, they need like 10lbs of weight for balancing

5. OP
    Brinker88

By the way, I only paid $150 for all 4 of them

Rims are the wrong bolt pattern...and I hate the look of them lol. They came as a stock option on chevy S-10 blazers in 1994. They are F150 and fullsize dodge bolt pattern 5x5.5...anyone interested in buying them?

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What size tires are they?

7. OP
    Brinker88

33x12.50x15

8. deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

That nice man you are lucky.......... a freakin yard sale!!!!!!!!!

9. OP
    Brinker88

Yea how about it...I go to yardsales eveyr weekend in the summer...it's amazing what you can find for the house, truck, etc. He said he'd try the yardsale before posting them to CL or the paper

10. OP
    Brinker88

Tires are getting mounted tomorrow!! Cant wait! Its already bringin back memories of that bias ply hum and shutter :D

11. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

got any pics with a coin in the tread?

12. OP
    Brinker88

nope but there's still at least 10/32 tread...over 4/32 above the wear bar.