For Sale: New 2012 buggman 3rd Brake Light mod (ky)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Jul 26, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I've been toying with a new all red 3rdBL led mod for the past few weeks involving some new style led's & it's about 75% finished at the moment.

No pics as of yet, but I've named this one "Jules Wallet".
    If you don't get the name, you'll have to do a google search :huh:

Like all my 3rdBL's, this one has been fully sanded & buffed out to a like new finish, the back has been modified to mount the circuit board & it has an OEM wiring connector to make it truly Plug-n-Play.
    Install time should be less than 5 minutes, that is if it takes you 4 minutes to find a screwdriver & remove the old one. :)

This is one of, if not THE brightest all red 3rdBL's I've ever done... but it's just the beginning. I already have a few more ideas in mind for the next one.

Pricing for this one of a kind prototype will be in the $75+/- range due to the more expensive components used, but you won't be disappointed.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Was just thinking about buying a smoked out 3rdbl but I will hold out to see what ur magic hands can do ;)

4. 94xltklingler

94xltklingler RANGER ADDICT.

5. OP
    buggman

Here's a sneak peek....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VIDEOS!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They really don't do it justice, this sucker lights up the garage like a freakin' disco!

6. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Absolutely beautiful.

7. 94xltklingler

94xltklingler RANGER ADDICT.

I got dibbs on this one :D

8. OP
    buggman

Small update with MORE PICS!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outside about 1am totally dark, lights up the entire side of the garage from about 8' - 10' away!
    [​IMG]

Setting on the toolbox in my bed angled UP:
    [​IMG]

Also, I now have ONE MORE of the BMF's all red 3rdBL's finished & ready to go.
    It's nearly identical to the original BMF and just as B@D A$$.

Pricing for BMF #2 is.... $75.00 +sh/ins

This is going to be the last one of these for a little while... at least until I get more LED's in.

----------

Here's a few pics of a couple new cargo 3rdBL's too.

One is my brand new design using the same LED's as the BMF.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEW cargo brakes lit up:
    [​IMG]

Blemish in the new "regular" cargo light I just finished.
    A small chip or something on the inside of the cargo lens... not noticeable from arm's length, but if you're looking right at you can see it. I'm willing to give a little discount on this one due to the blemish...
    It is one of my "extra LED's" cargo LED mods with more than the usual amount of LED's.
    [​IMG]

Pricing for the NEW cargo 3rdBL is $75.00 +sh/ins.
    Pricing for the "more LED's" original version with the blemish is $50.00 +sh/ins.

9. OP
    buggman

bump for 2013

10. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Damn I really like that 2nd one...I have a tinted 3rdbl and its pretty dim...I wonder how those LEDs would shine through it?