New 09, mod suggestions

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Jonno11, May 31, 2009.

1. Jonno11

Jonno11 New Member

I just bought a brand new 09 Ranger FX4 off the lot, and am already salivating at making it my own unique daily driver/ weekend off-road warrior. New to rangers, but had a 94 explorer with the 4L. Anyway, wondering what sort of mods are offered to enhance the off-roadability of the truck, its looks, and performance, and specifically if theres any Canadian companies as importing from the states costs an arm and leg.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. olschool

olschool New Member

Welcome man...

what about a tuner for performance and a lift kit for off-road and looks.

I have no idea about getting them into Canada though. I'd imagine that there are canadian companies who sell these things...

4. blueovelboy

blueovelboy the original ranger

well your off to a good start you got the right truck now have fun and good luck keep us posted on all you do !!!!

5. i have an 09 sport and am trying to find a way to get 50 to 80 extra ponys without forced induction. can anyone tell me a website or catalog i can get mods for the 4.0 sohc cuz ive been looking and have found almost nothing. thanks

6. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

you cant get 50-80 HP out of a stock 4.0 without FI.