Nasty weather

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by buggman, Feb 29, 2012.

1. get in the cellar or basement, or tub with the mattress

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Nothing but some rain here so far. Not sure about buggman. It supposed to get worse where I'm at this evening. So he may be getting the sh!tty end of it now.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

great tornado warnings all around me.... just when it's getting ready to get dark.....

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

We about got hit. All we got was some strong wind and heavy rain... for about 5 minutes. Then the sun came back out lol.

My uncle got hit in Chattanooga, TN but hes alright

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

glad everything turned out good in your direction.... now wait and see if everything turns out ok towards my end and buggmans end.....

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well buggman is in the clear as far as any other severe weather dont know if he got hit with anything or not may try to give him a call in a few mins after all the severity passes me....

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

got nothing but a basic thunderstorm now had one confirmed tornado 30-40 mins away from my house and another possible tornado about the same distance on the other side.... that was freakin insane....

9. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

We got lucky so far, looks like the really bad stuff kinda faded before it hit us. Just got some wind, rain & some small hail here. Not too far from us they had egg sized hail.

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

there have been report of a tornado in west liberty supposedly the courthouse collapsed with ppl inside of it....

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Anyone hear from Just? I heard Indaina got hit pretty hard

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i looked on mapquest and the area that got hit hard is about 30 mins away... not sure if he lives in louisville ky or just inside IN.... hopefully he doesnt live in henryville or mary(something)... they both got hit and heard the mary(something) is just about totally destroyed.....

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ok clinton i know you asked if i got any videos well i didnt but this video was taken in west liberty KY which is about an hour or so away from me.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvNuTUeVxE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

around huntersville marysville and chelsea IN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAZFRRBVFJo[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  14. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

wow that's bad!!

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i heard the courthouse in west liberty fell with ppl inside of it.... dont know for sure.....

16. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Ok WTF is going on had tornados Friday and now snow today? WTF????????

17. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

WTF?!??!!!

It was almost 70* & tornadoes a couple days ago & now my truck is half covered in SNOW??!!

18. Lmao. You boys got it rough out there haha. It was 50* two days ago and now it's going down to 14 tonight.

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

[​IMG]

and its still snowing...... so now i have to wait to put the rear bumper on and straighten the front bumper....

20. that sucks here is the phone number to U-haul
    800-moveout
    868-3688