My new 1993 ford ranger

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by 1995-350, Dec 14, 2012.

1. 1995-350

1995-350 New Member

this is my new 1993 ford ranger 3.0 5 speed halo headlight clear side markers billet grill and euro taillights spray can paint job shaved tailgate stock 14s new tires has a mean sound to it. i will add a video with it. white face gauges GT grant steering wheel white face hvac controls. push button starter....

Plans

Suspension" air ride Suspension lower to the ground.

Rims & tires" 17 inch Bullet rims Nitto tires

Lighting exterior" Fender well lights. & under ground lights Blue in color. strobe mounted in the headlights and hood scoop.

Lighting Interior" LED bars around the bottom of the truck and LED strips in the back of the cab that will Flash with the beat of the radio. like my brothers cobra had.

Paint" canery yellow With black boss 302 stripes. Note sence truck is only a V6 it wont say boss on it..

Exterior" wanting to get a stepside bed. bed cover. i wont to get a hood scoop and mold it into the roof useing fiberglass. A 3 inch Cowl hood 4X4 Front bumper. the year that had the foglights.. And a back up camera

Interior" new dash. new carpet (black in color) Mustang seats (grey in color) Custom consol wraped in subwoofer box carpet black headliner. window tint 20%. (keeping white face gauges and hvac) going to paint vents and lil peaices here in there black. A power coverter mounted out of the way for tham tailgate partys everybody loves :thumbup:

Sound" I wont to get a flip out farenheit tid-893 boss boss speakers 6 in count. 2 mounted in the consol and 4 to replace old speakers 4 twitters for each corners of the truck 1 10" subwoofer 2500 watt custom sub box that i wont to mold in with the consol. and a cb sence i used to go trucking alot..

Gameing" Ps3

Navigation" sence i do alot of travaling i wont to get a tom tom and build a place in the consol for it to set nicely and tucked away :yes:

Underhood" i wont to paint all the pullys blue and clean up the engine bay and put a CAI K&n specific.. going to paint intake and valve covers and add headers and later on when i want some more power ima supercharge it with a eaton m90 as i love the whine of a supercharger also gonna paint all hoses.

exhuast" not messing with it sounds great as it is! :)

Strobes" i wont strobes to be mounted in the hood scoope headlights taillights and bumper so when im rideing the strip it will stand out :p

Note truck has 20s on it in the video and its hard to get 20s spinning with out brake torqing it. witch i do not belive in doing!... Truck needs alot of work and im going to do alil bit at a time makes it funner:) i also wont my middle pieace to be sitting high and the shifter to look like its really short like in the mustangs. truck is really fun driveing

Leave comments of what you think please keep it cival tho were all adults here:) or atleast pre adults :p
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVPITrqEWI[/ame]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very cool man!!

4. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Nice truck! Welcome abord!!!

5. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

Thanks is there a build thread anywere on here i looked for 1 last night but i never found one :)