My dream has come true! (New Old Classic Bronco's!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brinker88, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Yeah, the bodies are shot. That's why you do all your own body work. A buddy of mine rebuilt a 65 mustang that had no floors, barely any fenders left, and fabricated most of the stuff on there and finished it for under $28,000. That was after buying everything top of the line too. The key is knowing people that can hook you up with parts.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lol Craig... You really must not do anything better Brad, you can get a nice starter for $4500 and work your way through it. I'll say you can have it fully built for around $30,000 tops.

4. those old cars and trucks are out here and pretty much rust free too

5. Yep. No salt like up north here.

6. OP
    Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

That's it! Im moving to Arizona

7. ^ good, I will wait to do a BL until you get here , If you hook up a trailer clinton will be hiding out in it for the trip down here!