My brothers falcon

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 1995-350, Jan 2, 2013.

1. 1995-350

1995-350 New Member

my brothers 70 model ford falcon he got as a project car droping a 302 off in it whatcha think?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i love those "big" falcons, fairly rare too from what i understand. how's the body under that shiny new paint? :)

4. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

its pretty good to the best of my knloadge it has a small hole on the passanger fender with a small amount of rust that he needs to fix before it gets bad right now it want be hard to fix you cant tell but the paint has mettalic flakes

5. 03crewcab

03crewcab Real Trucks Rattle

Awesome car. Got more pics?

A buddy had a 68 Falcon that had a straight 6 cylinder. Took that engine out, swapped a 302, but didn't finish restoring the car. Dude sold it to some guy who built cars for 1/4 mile racing.

6. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

i ant got none right now but ill get some next time im over there i think this had a straight 6 in it to but its allmost ready for a 302

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Those are great cars!

8. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

he likes it he said he cant wait to drive it on its own HP:)