mustang dome mod, does anyone have pictures?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by alpine_earthquakes, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

I didn’t notice that was your truck.

so that is how it fits a standard cab.

When you turned on the Map Lights on the sides, where did the light go ?

If all of the light is not usable I think I might just paint the Ranger Light Bezel to the same silver I am using on the Radio Bezel.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Before I had buggman LEDs they just lit up the seats. After I put them in the only part I couldn't see was the floorboard under my dash.

4. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

5. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I've only seen one std cab with the stang dome & didn't get a really close look for any gaps, but it looked like it was meant to be there.

The led's do make a big difference too, the old bulbs give a dim yellow look while the led's are super white.. and I just got some new stang dome led's that are a little brighter than the older ones :thumbup:

6. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Don't mind the ugly **** in the pic. But I found a pic of my dome light in photobucket. I hope this helps. My domelight isn't currently installed cause I still slack at getting the bolts I need to put everything back in. But all my new tools will make re install a lot easier.

[​IMG]

7. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

One sad looking dude but thanks for the picture.